Monday 9 February 2009

is this the start of something big?

I've been meaning to get back on track with a blog for a long time, when i was about 14, me and a few friends all had one, then last year i started one but it was short lived.

but now I'm finally gonna get in gear and make sure this blog gets going.


THE GIRL WITH THE CHANEL NECKLACE.....


I got given a chanel necklace for my 18th and its definately the best thing I have ever owned. I get kind comments about it all the time so thought it would be fitting to have it as my blog title. Someone once asked me if it was from Topshop, the fucking CHEEK!

I'm back to my hometown tomorrow, LDN. Going to be there for a few days, so will have something interesting to blog about soon, fo sure.






Peace 
get to know A-Trak 


No comments:

Post a Comment