Wednesday 6 May 2009

Birthday WISHLIST

I'm turning 21. SHITTTT!, pretty big deal.

1. One of these Bags. (clockwise) a. Jerome Dreyfuss, billy bag £490 b. Alexanda Wang Coco Duffle studded bottom bag under £600 i think(hope) c. Chloe PARATY bag, totally out of the price range but i want it sooo much.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket



2. White Iphone.....because its sexy and my phone old and battered.
Photobucket

3. Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, as i still only been part of it on blog and want it for myselfff!!!
Photobucket

4. YSL ring, i have wanted one for ages. and NOW cant find it anywhere, if anyone sees one the net please please please tell me, i would make my LIFE
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5. White studded leather jacket - it just came in on the Topshop and its sick
Photobucket


6. A-trak infinity+1 and fabriclive - because he is an amazing DJ!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    From your list I like the bag Wang, Topshop jacket and of course ... the Ipod
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete