Friday 14 August 2009

LONDON we love you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my chanel necklace

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Me and one of my best friend, Viv, went to London on Monday.
First we went to see the Walking in my Mind exhibition at the hayward gallery. Some of the stuff was super crazy etc the end part with the crazy mouth video but some of it was really great. I got a sneaky picture.

After the exhibition, we headed brick lane. On the way i got an awesome new black tassle t-shirt from a stall at the Spitialfields Market. We also visited Rokit, Beyond Retro and some other super kool shops. I will post purchases soon.

We finally ended up on Oxford Street, where I bought some All Saintesc Boot, But sadly I looked in my bank account and it was a sad story so they had to be returned. Then for dinner we went for a chinese in leicester square. It was a wicked day. I wish VIV got more pictures. check out his blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment