Saturday 6 June 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TODAY marks one week til i leave uni, no longer being a fresher and a 4 month holiday. Even though I'm looking toward to summer and living in our own house next year, I'm sad that its all over so fast and i won't get to see everyone i lived in halls that often. Its truly been an amazing year even with a few dramas along the way. 998 words left of my DVC essay and i'll be free.

Anyho, I'm living with 6 other girls next year in a lovely house and i got to thinking about what I'm going to with my room next year. I've been looking about on the internet for quiet a while to find cool interiors and above are a few i was inspired by. The picture second from the bottom is what my room will really like and the last picture, well i know i wont have a bed outside haha but i just thought it was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment